- Appointment bookings are made via website: https://www.vagaro.com/toriprincebeauty
- The booking calendar is released two weeks at a time. We now have a waitlist option allowing you to request to be contacted should openings become available. If you’d like to be placed onto the waitlist, please add yourself to the list. You cannot be contacted if you do not add yourself to the list.
- A deposit with a valid credit card totaling 40% of the desired service(s) is required at the time of booking.
- All requests are pending until approved. You will be notified once your appointment has been accepted.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
- There is a 48 hour cancellation notice required for all appointments.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE after the 48-hour cancellation requirement.
- Cancellations less than 48-hours will adhere to a 100% service fee including confirmed gratuity and any additional applicable service fees.
- All fees must be paid before a future appointment is made. Appointments rescheduled with less than a 48-hour notice will adhere to a $50 rescheduling fee.
Class Cancellation Policy
- Deposits are non-refundable for class cancellations, but may be applied to a future class within 90 days.
**We appreciate your business! So that we can best serve all our clients, please be advised of these additional policies.**
- Please aim to arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time and wait in your car. You will receive a text when we are ready to begin your service. If you arrive after your scheduled appointment time, your service will be shortened due to your late arrival, and you will be charged a flat fee of $25 in addition to your service cost.
Changing Your Appointment:
- A 48-hour notice is required to reschedule or cancel a booked appointment, except in cases of contagious illness as described below.
Sickness or Family Emergency:
- If you, or another person in your household, has an infectious or contagious illness, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment for a later date. There is no penalty or time frame required in this case, for your safety and that of other clients.
- In an effort to protect the health of our clients and staff against the spread of COVID-19, we are in accordance with current CDC guidelines. Please do not book an appointment if you are feeling ill.
- No additional guests or children are allowed.